2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.21
Calculus of gallbladder without mention of cholecystitis, with obstruction
- Short description: Cholelithias NOS w obstr.
- ICD-9-CM 574.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 574.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 574.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.21: 2013 2014.
- Biliary colic w obstruction
- Biliary colic with obstruction
- Cholelithiasis w obstruction
- Cholelithiasis with obstruction
- Gallstone, obstructive
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K80.21 Calculus of gallbladder without cholecystitis with obstruction