2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.21
Calculus of gallbladder without mention of cholecystitis, with obstruction
- Short description: Cholelithias NOS w obstr.
- ICD-9-CM 574.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 574.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.21: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.21 Calculus of gallbladder without cholecystitis with obstruction
- Biliary colic w obstruction
- Biliary colic with obstruction
- Cholelithiasis w obstruction
- Cholelithiasis with obstruction
- Gallstone, obstructive