2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 527.7
Disturbance of salivary secretion
- Dry mouth. It occurs when the body is not able to make enough saliva.
- dryness of the mouth due to salivary gland secretion dysfunction.
- An oral condition in which salivary flow is reduced. --2004
- Short description: Salivary secretion dis.
- ICD-9-CM 527.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 527.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 527.7: 2013.
Convert 527.7 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 527.7: