2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 527.7
Disturbance of salivary secretion
- ICD-9-CM 527.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 527.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dry mouth
- Salivary secretion disturbance
- An oral condition in which salivary flow is reduced
- Dry mouth. It occurs when the body is not able to make enough saliva
- Dryness of the mouth due to salivary gland secretion dysfunction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K11.7 Disturbances of salivary secretion
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R68.2 Dry mouth, unspecified