2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 526.61
Perforation of root canal space
- Short description: Perfor root canal space.
- ICD-9-CM 526.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 526.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 526.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 526.61: 2013 2014.
- Perforation of root canal due to endodontic treatment
- Perforation of root canal space due to endodontic
- Perforation of root canal space due to endodontic treatment
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M27.51 Perforation of root canal space due to endodontic treatment
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 526.61
- Perforation, perforative (nontraumatic)
- root canal space 526.61