2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 526.61
Perforation of root canal space
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Perfor root canal space.
- ICD-9-CM 526.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 526.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 526.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 526.61: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M27.51 Perforation of root canal space due to endodontic treatment
- Perforation of root canal due to endodontic treatment
- Perforation of root canal space due to endodontic
- Perforation of root canal space due to endodontic treatment
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 526.61
- Perforation, perforative (nontraumatic)
- root canal space 526.61