2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 516.0
Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
- Short description: Pul alveolar proteinosis.
- ICD-9-CM 516.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 516.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 516.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 516.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J84.01 Alveolar proteinosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 516.0
- alveolar, lung or pulmonary 516.0
- Rosen-Castleman-Liebow syndrome (pulmonary proteinosis) 516.0
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- Rosen-Castleman-Liebow (pulmonary proteinosis) 516.0