2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 461.9
Acute sinusitis, unspecified
- Short description: Acute sinusitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 461.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 461.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 461.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 461.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J01.90 Acute sinusitis, unspecified
- Acute sinusitis
- Recurrent acute sinusitis
- Sinusitis, acute recurrent
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 461.9
- Sinusitis (accessory) (nasal) (hyperplastic) (nonpurulent) (purulent) (chronic) 473.9
- acute 461.9