2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 444.09
Other arterial embolism and thrombosis of abdominal aorta
- Short description: Ot art emb/thrm abd aort.
- ICD-9-CM 444.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 444.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 444.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 444.09: 2013 2014 2015.
- Aortic bifurcation syndrome
- Aortoiliac obstruction
- Leriche's syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I74.09 Other arterial embolism and thrombosis of abdominal aorta