2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 444.09
Other arterial embolism and thrombosis of abdominal aorta
- Short description: Ot art emb/thrm abd aort.
- ICD-9-CM 444.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 444.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 444.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 444.09: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I74.09 Other arterial embolism and thrombosis of abdominal aorta
- Aortic bifurcation syndrome
- Aortoiliac obstruction
- Leriche's syndrome