2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 444.01
Saddle embolus of abdominal aorta
- Short description: Saddle embolus abd aorta.
- ICD-9-CM 444.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 444.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 444.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 444.01: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I74.01 Saddle embolus of abdominal aorta