2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 435.9
Unspecified transient cerebral ischemia
- recurring, transient episodes of neurologic dysfunction caused by cerebral ischemia; onset is usually sudden, often when the patient is active; the attack may last a few seconds to several hours; neurologic symptoms depend on the artery involved.
- A brief attack (from a few minutes to an hour) of cerebral dysfunction of vascular origin, with no persistent neurological deficit.
- Short description: Trans cereb ischemia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 435.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 435.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 435.9: 2013.
435.9 Alternative Terminology
Convert 435.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 435.9: