2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 435.3
Vertebrobasilar artery syndrome
- Short description: Vertbrobaslr artery synd.
- ICD-9-CM 435.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 435.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 435.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 435.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G45.0 Vertebro-basilar artery syndrome
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 435.3
- Insufficiency, insufficient
- vertebrobasilar artery 435.3
- Spasm, spastic, spasticity (see also condition) 781.0