2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 421.1
Acute and subacute infective endocarditis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Ac endocardit in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 421.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 421.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 421.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 421.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I39 Endocarditis and heart valve disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
- Code first underlying disease, as: