2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.12
Dissection of coronary artery
- Short description: Dissection cor artery.
- ICD-9-CM 414.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 414.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 414.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 414.12: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I25.42 Coronary artery dissection
- Dissecting aneurysm of coronary artery
- Dissecting aneurysm, coronary artery
- Dissecting coronary artery aneurysm
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 414.12
- artery, arterial