2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.12
Dissection of coronary artery
- ICD-9-CM 414.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 414.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dissecting aneurysm of coronary artery
- Dissecting aneurysm, coronary artery
- Dissecting coronary artery aneurysm
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I25.42 Coronary artery dissection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 414.12
- artery, arterial