2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 389.11
Sensory hearing loss, bilateral
- Short description: Sensry hearng loss,bilat.
- ICD-9-CM 389.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 389.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 389.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 389.11: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H90.3 Sensorineural hearing loss, bilateral
- Bilat sensory hearing loss
- Bilateral sensory hearing loss
- Both sides sensory hearing loss
- Hearing loss sensory, bilateral