2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.2
Sudden hearing loss, unspecified
- Short description: Sudden hearing loss NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 388.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 388.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 388.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H91.23 Sudden idiopathic hearing loss, bilateral
- Bilat sudden hearing loss
- Bilateral sudden hearing loss
- Both sides sudden hearing loss
- Hearing loss, sudden
- Left sudden hearing loss
- Right sudden hearing loss
- Sudden hearing loss