2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.15
Tear film insufficiency, unspecified
- Short description: Tear film insuffic NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 375.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 375.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 375.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.15: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H04.129 Dry eye syndrome of unspecified lacrimal gland
- Bilat dry eye syndrome
- Bilateral dry eye syndrome
- Dry eye syndrome
- Dry eye syndrome, both eyes
- L dry eye syndrome
- Left dry eye syndrome
- R dry eye syndrome
- Right dry eye syndrome
- Tear film insufficiency