2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.03
Central opacity of cornea
- Short description: Central opacity, cornea.
- ICD-9-CM 371.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 371.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H17.13 Central corneal opacity, bilateral
- Bilat central corneal opacity
- Bilateral central corneal opacities
- Central corneal opacity
- Central corneal opacity, both eyes
- Corneal macula interfering w central vision
- Corneal macula interfering with central vision
- L central corneal opacity
- Left central corneal opacity
- R central corneal opacity
- Right central corneal opacity
- leucoma interfering with central vision
- macula interfering with central vision