2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.02
Peripheral opacity of cornea
- Short description: Periph opacity of cornea.
- ICD-9-CM 371.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 371.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H17.829 Peripheral opacity of cornea, unspecified eye
- Bilat peripheral corneal opacity
- Bilateral peripheral opacity of corneas
- L peripheral corneal opacity
- Left peripheral corneal opacity
- Left peripheral opacity of cornea
- Peripheral corneal opacity
- Peripheral corneal opacity, both eyes
- R peripheral corneal opacity
- Right peripheral corneal opacity
- Right peripheral opacity of cornea
- Corneal macula not interfering with central vision