2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.8
Other specified visual disturbances
- Blurred vision is the loss of visual acuity (sharpness of vision) resulting in a loss of ability to see small details. (from MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia)
- Short description: Visual disturbances NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 368.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 368.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.8: 2013.
368.8 Alternative Terminology
Convert 368.8 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 368.8: