2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.16
Psychophysical visual disturbances
- An inability to recognize or interpret objects by sight.
- A visual agnosia usually due to brain damage and characterized by an inability to recognize familiar faces, and in some cases, one's own face.
- Short description: Psychophysic visual dist.
- ICD-9-CM 368.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 368.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.16: 2013.
368.16 Alternative Terminology
Convert 368.16 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 368.16: