2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.46
Homonymous bilateral field defects
- Short description: Homonymous hemianopsia.
- ICD-9-CM 368.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.46 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 368.46.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.46: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.469 Homonymous bilateral field defects, unspecified side
- Bilateral homonymous altitudinal hemianopia
- Homonymous altitudinal bilat field defect
- Homonymous altitudinal bilateral field defect
- Homonymous bilat visual field defect
- Homonymous bilat visual field defects, L side
- Homonymous bilat visual field defects, R side
- Homonymous bilateral visual field defect
- Homonymous bilateral visual field defects, left side
- Homonymous bilateral visual field defects, right side
- Homonymous hemianopia
- Left homonymous hemianopsia
- Right homonymous hemianopsia
- Hemianopsia (altitudinal) (homonymous)
- Quadrant anopia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.46
- Anopsia (altitudinal) (quadrant) 368.46
- Defect, defective 759.9
- Hemianopia, hemianopsia (altitudinal) (homonymous) 368.46