2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.46
Homonymous bilateral field defects
- Short description: Homonymous hemianopsia.
- ICD-9-CM 368.46 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 368.46.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.46: 2013 2014.
- Bilateral homonymous altitudinal hemianopia
- Homonymous altitudinal bilat field defect
- Homonymous altitudinal bilateral field defect
- Homonymous bilat visual field defect
- Homonymous bilat visual field defects, L side
- Homonymous bilat visual field defects, R side
- Homonymous bilateral visual field defect
- Homonymous bilateral visual field defects, left side
- Homonymous bilateral visual field defects, right side
- Homonymous hemianopia
- Left homonymous hemianopsia
- Right homonymous hemianopsia
- Hemianopsia (altitudinal) (homonymous)
- Quadrant anopia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H53.469 Homonymous bilateral field defects, unspecified side
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.46
- Anopsia (altitudinal) (quadrant) 368.46
- Defect, defective 759.9
- Hemianopia, hemianopsia (altitudinal) (homonymous) 368.46