2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.40
Visual field defect, unspecified
- Short description: Visual field defect NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 368.40 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 368.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.40: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H53.40 Unspecified visual field defects