2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.8
- Short description: Cataract NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 366.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.8: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H26.8 Other specified cataract
- Adherent cataract
- Anterior capsular lens opacities
- Anterior lens opacities
- Atopic cataract
- Axial cataract
- Calcified cataract
- Capsular and subcapsular cataract
- Immature cortical cataract
- Malnutrition-dehydration cataract
- Mixed type cataract
- Partial cataract
- Posterior subcapsular lens opacities
- Postoperative cataract syndrome
- Stationary cataract
- Subcapsular cataract
- Suture tip cataract
- Toxic cataract not due to drugs
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.8
- lens 366.8
- Cataract (anterior cortical) (anterior polar) (black) (capsular) (central) (cortical) (hypermature) (immature) (incipient) (mature) 366.9
- specified NEC 366.8