2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.20
Retinopathy of prematurity, unspecified
- Short description: Retinoph prematurity NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 362.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 362.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.20: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.109 Retinopathy of prematurity, unspecified, unspecified eye
- Bilat retinopathy of prematurity
- Bilateral retinopathy of prematurity
- L retinopathy of prematurity
- Left retinopathy of prematurity
- R retinopathy of prematurity
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Retinopathy of prematurity, both eyes
- Right retinopathy of prematurity
- Retinopathy of prematurity NOS
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 362.20
- Retinopathy (background) 362.10
- of prematurity 362.20