2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 345.4
Localization-related (focal) (partial) epilepsy and epileptic syndromes with complex partial seizures
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 345.4 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 345.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 345.4: 2013 2014 2015.
- limbic system
- secondarily generalized
- with impairment of consciousness
- with memory and ideational disturbances
- temporal lobe
- Epileptic automatism