2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 345.0
Generalized nonconvulsive epilepsy
- Epilepsy characterized by absence seizures.
- The seizure seen in absence epilepsy, consisting of a sudden momentary break in consciousness of thought or activity, often accompanied by automatisms or clonic movements, especially of the eyelids.
- Generalized seizure that manifests in a form of a brief episode of impairment of consciousness with or without accompanying motor phenomena such as clonic-tonic components, automatisms, or autonomic components.
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 345.0 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 345.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 345.0: 2013.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 345.0: