2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 338.4
Chronic pain syndrome
- ICD-9-CM 338.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 338.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 338.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 338.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G89.4 Chronic pain syndrome
- Chronic male pelvic pain
- Chronic pain associated w psychosocial dysfunction
- Chronic pain associated with psychosocial dysfunction
- Chronic pain in male pelvis
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Psychosocial dysfunction due to chronic pain
- Chronic pain associated with significant psychosocial dysfunction