2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.00
Anxiety state, unspecified
- Short description: Anxiety state NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 300.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 300.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 300.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.00: 2013 2014.
- Anxiety disorder
- Anxiety in childbirth
- Anxiety postpartum
- Anxiety, chronic
- Chronic anxiety
- Postpartum anxiety
- Postpartum anxiety (after childbirth)
- state (neurotic)
- Atypical anxiety disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F41.9 Anxiety disorder, unspecified