2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 292.2
Pathological drug intoxication
- Short description: Pathologic drug intox.
- ICD-9-CM 292.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 292.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 292.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 292.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F15.920 Other stimulant use, unspecified with intoxication, uncomplicated
- expected brief psychotic reactions to hallucinogens ["bad trips"] (305.3)
- physiological side-effects of drugs (e.g., dystonias)
- Drug reaction resulting in brief psychotic states