2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 292.2
Pathological drug intoxication
- Short description: Pathologic drug intox.
- ICD-9-CM 292.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 292.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- expected brief psychotic reactions to hallucinogens ["bad trips"] (305.3)
- physiological side-effects of drugs (e.g., dystonias)
- Drug reaction resulting in brief psychotic states
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F15.920 Other stimulant use, unspecified with intoxication, uncomplicated