2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 289.50
Disease of spleen, unspecified
- Short description: Spleen disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 289.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 289.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 289.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 289.50: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D73.9 Disease of spleen, unspecified
- Disorder of spleen
- Lesion, spleen
- Spleen disease
- Splenic disease
- Splenic lesion
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 289.50
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- spleen (organic) (postinfectional) 289.50
- spleen 289.50
- Splenopathy 289.50