2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 284.19
- ICD-9-CM 284.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 284.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 284.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 284.19: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D61.818 Other pancytopenia
- Acquired pancytopenia
- Pancytopenia (reduction all blood elements) acquir
- Pancytopenia (reduction of all blood elements)