2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 284.12
Other drug-induced pancytopenia
- Short description: Oth drg indcd pancytopna.
- ICD-9-CM 284.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 284.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 284.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 284.12: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D61.811 Other drug-induced pancytopenia
- aplastic anemia due to drugs (284.89)