2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 277.31
Familial Mediterranean fever
- Short description: Fam Mediterranean fever.
- ICD-9-CM 277.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 277.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 277.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 277.31: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E85.0 Non-neuropathic heredofamilial amyloidosis
- Familial mediterranean fever
- Benign paroxysmal peritonitis
- Hereditary amyloid nephropathy
- Periodic familial polyserositis
- Recurrent polyserositis