2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 246.9
Unspecified disorder of thyroid
- Short description: Disorder of thyroid NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 246.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 246.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 246.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 246.9: 2013 2014.
- Disorder of thyroid gland
- Mass of thyroid gland
- Maternal thyroid disease in pregnancy
- Postpartum (after childbirth) thyroid disease
- Postpartum thyroid disease
- Thyroid disease in childbirth
- Thyroid disease in pregnancy
- Thyroid disorder
- Thyroid mass
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E07.9 Disorder of thyroid, unspecified