2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 246.9
Unspecified disorder of thyroid
- Short description: Disorder of thyroid NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 246.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 246.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 246.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 246.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E07.9 Disorder of thyroid, unspecified
- Disorder of thyroid gland
- Mass of thyroid gland
- Maternal thyroid disease in pregnancy
- Postpartum (after childbirth) thyroid disease
- Postpartum thyroid disease
- Thyroid disease in childbirth
- Thyroid disease in pregnancy
- Thyroid disorder
- Thyroid mass