2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 244.1
Other postablative hypothyroidism
- Short description: Postablat hypothyr NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 244.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 244.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 244.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 244.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E89.0 Postprocedural hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism (low thyroid) after radioiodine therapy
- Hypothyroidism (low thyroid), after ablation
- Hypothyroidism following external radiotherapy
- Hypothyroidism following radioiodine therapy
- Hypothyroidism, postablative
- Hypothyroidism, postradioiodine therapy
- Irradiation hypothyroidism
- Postablative hypothyroidism
- Postradioiodine therapy hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism following therapy, such as irradiation