2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 238.5
Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of histiocytic and mast cells
- Short description: Mastocytoma NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 238.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 238.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 238.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 238.5: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D47.0 Histiocytic and mast cell tumors of uncertain behavior
- Neoplasm of uncertain behavior, histiocytic or mas
- Neoplasm of uncertain behavior, histiocytic or mast cell
- Mast cell tumor NOS
- Mastocytoma NOS