2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 176.1
Kaposi's sarcoma, soft tissue
- Short description: Sft tisue - kpsi's srcma.
- ICD-9-CM 176.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 176.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 176.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 176.1: 2013 2014.
- Cancer of the soft tissue, kaposi sarcoma
- Kaposi sarcoma, soft tissue
- Kaposi's sarcoma of soft tissue
- lymph glands and nodes (176.5)
- Blood vessel
- Connective tissue
- Lymphatic(s) NEC
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C46.1 Kaposi's sarcoma of soft tissue