2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 176.1
Kaposi's sarcoma, soft tissue
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Sft tisue - kpsi's srcma.
- ICD-9-CM 176.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 176.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 176.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 176.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C46.1 Kaposi's sarcoma of soft tissue
- Cancer of the soft tissue, kaposi sarcoma
- Kaposi sarcoma, soft tissue
- Kaposi's sarcoma of soft tissue
- lymph glands and nodes (176.5)
- Blood vessel
- Connective tissue
- Lymphatic(s) NEC