2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.92
Squamous cell carcinoma of skin, site unspecified
- Short description: Squam cell ca skin NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 173.92 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 173.92 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.92.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.92: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C44.92 Squamous cell carcinoma of skin, unspecified
- Cancer of the skin, squamous cell
- Squamous cell carcinoma of skin
- Squamous cell carcinoma, skin
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 173.92
- Carcinoma (M8010/3) - see also Neoplasm, by site, malignant
- squamous (cell) (M8070/3)
- adenoid type (M8075/3)
- and adenocarcinoma, mixed (M8560/3)
- intraepidermal, Bowen's type - see Neoplasm, skin, in situ
- keratinizing type (large cell) (M8071/3)
- large cell, nonkeratinizing type (M8072/3)
- microinvasive (M8076/3)
- specified site - see Neoplasm, by site, malignant
- unspecified site 180.9
- nonkeratinizing type (M8072/3)
- papillary (M8052/3)
- pseudoglandular (M8075/3)
- skin (see also Neoplasm, skin, malignant) 173.92
- small cell, nonkeratinizing type (M8073/3)
- spindle cell type (M8074/3)
- verrucous (M8051/3)