2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.91
Basal cell carcinoma of skin, site unspecified
- Short description: Basal cell ca skin NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 173.91 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 173.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.91: 2013 2014.
- Basal cell carcinoma of skin
- Basal cell carcinoma, skin
- Cancer of the skin, basal cell
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C44.91 Basal cell carcinoma of skin, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 173.91
- Carcinoma (M8010/3) - see also Neoplasm, by site, malignant
- basal cell (pigmented) (M8090/3) (see also Neoplasm, skin, malignant) 173.91
- fibro-epithelial type (M8093/3) - see Neoplasm, skin, malignant
- morphea type (M8092/3) - see Neoplasm, skin, malignant
- multicentric (M8091/3) - see Neoplasm, skin, malignant