2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.91
Basal cell carcinoma of skin, site unspecified
- Short description: Basal cell ca skin NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 173.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 173.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.91: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C44.91 Basal cell carcinoma of skin, unspecified
- Basal cell carcinoma of skin
- Basal cell carcinoma, skin
- Cancer of the skin, basal cell
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 173.91
- Carcinoma (M8010/3) - see also Neoplasm, by site, malignant
- basal cell (pigmented) (M8090/3) (see also Neoplasm, skin, malignant) 173.91
- fibro-epithelial type (M8093/3) - see Neoplasm, skin, malignant
- morphea type (M8092/3) - see Neoplasm, skin, malignant
- multicentric (M8091/3) - see Neoplasm, skin, malignant