2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.42
Squamous cell carcinoma of scalp and skin of neck
- Short description: Sqam cell ca sclp/skn nk.
- ICD-9-CM 173.42 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 173.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.42: 2013 2014.
- Cancer of the scalp, squamous cell
- Cancer of the skin of neck, squamous cell
- Squamous cell carcinoma of scalp
- Squamous cell carcinoma of skin of neck
- Squamous cell carcinoma, neck
- Squamous cell carcinoma, scalp
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C44.42 Squamous cell carcinoma of skin of scalp and neck