2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.42
Squamous cell carcinoma of scalp and skin of neck
- Short description: Sqam cell ca sclp/skn nk.
- ICD-9-CM 173.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 173.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.42: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C44.42 Squamous cell carcinoma of skin of scalp and neck
- Cancer of the scalp, squamous cell
- Cancer of the skin of neck, squamous cell
- Squamous cell carcinoma of scalp
- Squamous cell carcinoma of skin of neck
- Squamous cell carcinoma, neck
- Squamous cell carcinoma, scalp