2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.41
Basal cell carcinoma of scalp and skin of neck
- Short description: Bsl cell ca scalp/skn nk.
- ICD-9-CM 173.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 173.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.41: 2013 2014 2015.
- Basal cell carcinoma of neck
- Basal cell carcinoma of scalp
- Basal cell carcinoma, neck
- Basal cell carcinoma, scalp
- Cancer of the scalp, basal cell
- Cancer of the skin of neck, basal cell
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C44.41 Basal cell carcinoma of skin of scalp and neck