2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.41
Basal cell carcinoma of scalp and skin of neck
- Short description: Bsl cell ca scalp/skn nk.
- ICD-9-CM 173.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 173.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 173.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C44.41 Basal cell carcinoma of skin of scalp and neck
- Basal cell carcinoma of neck
- Basal cell carcinoma of scalp
- Basal cell carcinoma, neck
- Basal cell carcinoma, scalp
- Cancer of the scalp, basal cell
- Cancer of the skin of neck, basal cell