2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.49
Other and unspecified Escherichia coli [E. coli]
- Short description: E.coli infection NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 041.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 041.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.49: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B96.20 Unspecified Escherichia coli [E. coli] as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B96.29 Other Escherichia coli [E. coli] as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- E coli 0158 infection
- E coli infection
- Escherichia coli urinary tract infection
- Escherichia coli UTI
- Infection due to Escherichia coli
- Infection due to Escherichia coli 0158
- Escherichia coli [E. coli] NOS
- Non-Shiga toxin-producing E. coli