2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.43
Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli [E. coli] (STEC), unspecified
- Short description: Shga txn prod E.coli NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 041.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 041.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.43: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B96.23 Unspecified Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli [E. coli] (STEC) as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Shiga toxin produced in E coli infection
- Shiga toxin produced in Escherichia coli infection
- Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli [E. coli] with unspecified O group
- STEC NOS