2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 038.11
Methicillin susceptible Staphylococcus aureus septicemia
- Short description: Meth susc Staph aur sept.
- ICD-9-CM 038.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 038.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 038.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 038.11: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A41.01 Sepsis due to Methicillin susceptible Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin sensitive Staph aureus (MSSA) septicemia
- Methicillin susceptible Staphylococcus aureus sepsis without acute organ dysfunction
- Sepsis wo acute organ dysfunction, w MSSA septicemia
- Septic shock acute organ dysfunction
- Septic shock due to methicillin susceptible Staphylococcus aureus septicemia with acute organ dysfunction
- Septic shock w acute organ dysfunction, w MSSA septicemia
- Severe sepsis acute organ dysfunction
- Severe sepsis w acute organ dysfunction, w MSSA septicemia
- Severe sepsis with acute organ dysfunction due to methicillin susceptible Staphylococcus aureus septicemia
- MSSA septicemia
- Staphylococcus aureus septicemia NOS