2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.11
Methicillin susceptible Staphylococcus aureus in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Short description: Mth sus Stph aur els/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 041.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 041.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.11: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B95.61 Methicillin susceptible Staphylococcus aureus infection as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Bacteremia due to Staphylococcus aureus
- Chronic granulomatous infection due mostly to Staphylococcus aureus
- Impetigo due to Staphylococcus aureus
- Infection by methicillin sensitive Staphylococcus aureus
- Infection by methicillin susceptible Staphylococcus aureus
- Infection due to glycopeptide resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Infection due to Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin sensitive Staph aureus (MSSA) infection
- MSSA infection
- Osteomyelitis due to Staphylococcus aureus
- Right-sided Staphylococcus aureus endocarditis
- S aureus bacteremia
- Sepsis of newborn due to Staphylococcus aureus
- Staph aureus bacteremia
- Staph aureus infection
- Staph aureus osteomyelitis
- Staphylococcus aureus infection
- Toxic shock syndrome
- Toxic shock syndrome due to methicillin susceptible Staphylococcus aureus
- Toxic shock syndrome due to MSSA
- Staphylococcus aureus NOS