2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V88.11
Acquired total absence of pancreas
- Short description: Acq total absnc pancreas.
- ICD-9-CM V88.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V88.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V88.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V88.11: 2012 2013 2014.
- History of total pancreatectomy
- History of total pancreatectomy (complete removal of pancreas)
- Hx of total pancreatectomy
- Acquired absence of pancreas NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z90.410 Acquired total absence of pancreas